Grand Slam Fly Fishing Destinations, LLC can match your corporate outing goals with the perfect fly fishing destination to create a memorable annual event for your top employees and clients.
Corporate Outing benefits:
- Reward top employees
- Thank valued clients
- Foster and build teamwork
- Conduct strategic planning
Our customizable itineraries include fully-guided fishing, lodging and meals, and can be tailored to meet your company's goals and budget.
Corporate Outing options:
- Meeting rooms and team-building events (Internet where available)
- Non-fishing activites (i.e. sight-seeing, hiking,, snorkling, etc.)
- Fly fishing clinics (casting, fly tying, entomology and/or knots)
- Fishing competitions (see below)
- Trip mementos and prizes
- Drive and Fly - golfing and fly fishing combo
- Cast and Blast - fly fishing and bird hunting combo
Daily or trip-long fishing competitions are a great way for the intermediate to experienced anglers to take their fly fishing skills to the next level. Fishing competitons are easily tailored for all experience levels and provide an opportunity for corporate recognition and rewards.
Fishing Competition examples:
- Casting skills (accuracy and/or distance)
- One-fly™ competition
- Largest fish (of the day and/or trip)
- Total inches or combined weight (for qualifying fish) landed and released
- Masters-like competition (i.e. 1st fish landed + angler's choice for 2nd fish)
Fishing Competition options:
- Combine two or more fishing competition components (see above)
- Team pairings (fixed or rotating)
- Guide pairings (fixed or rotating)
- Prize packages
Contact us now to begin planning for your next corporate outing or retreat.