Terms & Conditions
Payment of Deposit and Final Balance
A 50% deposit is due to within 15 days of booking to secure the reservation. Please review the refund policy (below) to determine the specific refund terms and conditions that apply to each destination.
Grand Slam Fly Fishing Destinations, LLC reserves the right to charge a handling fee of $100.00 per person for date changes after the initial reservation has been made.
Full payment of the final balance is due 90 days prior to the start of the trip.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
All trip cancellations must be provided in writing to Grand Slam Fly Fishing Destinations, LLC. Upon cancellation, Grand Slam Fly Fishing Destinations, LLC will assess a $100.00 handling charge per person to all deposits and payments received. In addition, each destination lodge or outfitter may charge their own handling and/or administration fee.
Each Grand Slam Fly Fishing Destinations, LLC client must adhere to the individual lodge or outfitter cancellation and refund policy. Lodges or outfitters which have specific cancellation and refund policies are listed below by region and country. For any lodge or outfitter that does not specify or list a cancellation and refund policy, all trip cancellations will adhere to the following terms and conditions:
- More than 90 days prior = 90% refund of payment or 90% transfer to another date
- 60-90 days prior = 75% refund of payment or 75% transfer to another date
- 30-60 days prior = 50% refund of payment or 50% transfer to another date
- Less than 30 days prior = No refund of deposit or payment.
In the event you have to cancel, postpone or reschedule your trip for any reason, it is highly recommended you purchase trip insurance.
General Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to all Grand Slam Fly Fishing Destinations, LLC trips:
- No agent of Grand Slam Fly Fishing Destinations, LLC is not responsible for (and does not assume responsibility for) the acts or omissions of any third-party contractors, outfitters, lodges, independent fishing guides, airlines, charter air carriers, shuttle and taxi drivers, hotels or other service providers engaged by Grand Slam Fly Fishing Destinations, LLC on behalf of the trip client in connection with any trip. Further, the trip client is subject to the tariffs, terms and conditions of all tickets, vouchers, and contracts of said outfitters, lodges, independent fishing guides, airlines, charter air carriers, shuttle and taxi drivers, hotels or other service providers issued in connection with the trip, and the issuance and acceptance of any such tickets, vouchers and contracts shall be deemed to be consent to such conditions.
- Grand Slam Fly Fishing Destinations, LLC in its sole discretion reserves the right to:
1) make such alterations in the trip itinerary as it deems necessary or desirable, 2) refuse to accept or retain any person at any time as a trip member (in such case, any refund will be based on the actual cost of the unfinished portion of the trip), and 3) pass on to trip clients all expenditures occasioned by delays or occurrences beyond their control.
- Grand Slam Fly Fishing Destinations, LLC in its sole discretion reserves the right to cancel any trip prior to departure (in such case, a full refund will constitute full settlement to the trip clients). Prices quoted are based on foreign exchange values and tariffs currently in effect, and all prices are subject to change.
- Baggage and personal effects of trip clients (including any items purchased) are the sole responsibility of said trip clients at all times and no agent of Grand Slam Fly Fishing Destinations, LLC is authorized to accept these items for the purpose of storage, safekeeping, or transportation.
By signing up for a Grand Slam Fly Fishing Destinations, LLC trip, each client accepts all aspects of these terms and conditions.
- More Posts